1. MOMD - What would I ever do without him? He really is the man of my dreams.
2. My rotten (hee hee) kids.
3. The ability to read.
4. Chocolate.
5. Singing along with the radio when you know all the words to the song.
6. Reality (?) T.V. (Survivor, American Idol)
7. The Office.
8. My sweet, sweet friends. (You know who you are.) I never realized how much was missing in my life before I found them. Now I can't believe I lasted as long as I did on my own (well, on my own with a lot of testosterone thrown it from my family).
9. Mashed potatoes and gravy.
10. Sunny days with blue, blue skies.
11. Being alone (sometimes it feels good, doesn't it?)
12. The comic section in the newspaper (but not the serious ones - they're not "comics").
13. Soaking in the bathtub for so long that you have to keep adding hot water.
14. Disneyland
15. Chocolate chip cookies
16. Blogging - it's addicting!
17. When all the wash is done and the hamper is empty.
18. Hanging out on days off with my boys.
19. Sleep.
20. Most of all ... another day with people I love.

2 comments:
Love your 20 things you love. I do however, have no idea how it feels to soak in a tub and have to refill it because it has gotten cold. I think that is a luxury you must have to earn...I still have a lot of earning. (I could, of course, just do it and live with the holes in the walls and destroyed furniture.) See you Saturday!!! yippie!
I love your list too. But I haven't seen the bottom of my hamper for at least six years. That would be a great feeling.
Post a Comment