Friday, May 2, 2008

This is What 50 Looks Like

So MOMD turned 50 last Monday. Who would believe it? Who would believe we would live this long? Who would believe we would someday be this OLD? This is OLD like Grandma and Grandpa OLD ... like half a century OLD ... like dirt OLD. (Note: I have NOT turned 50 yet so I am not included in all this OLD talk.)

This is what 50 looks like if you live at our house ...


MOMD with his mom.


"Now hold still - I just want to 'whisper' something in your ear."
My long-suffering sister-in-law, Juanita. She's a good sport, isn't she?


This is either the Three Stooges, the Three Caballeros, or America's Most Wanted. Whoops - my mistake! This is MOMD with his two brothers, Mike and Tracy.

"What? This is a napkin? I thought it was a bra, or at least a hat!"

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Happy birthday Kenny! You look mighty dashing in that "napkin". Here's to another 50 good years!

Gail said...

Kenny - Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day. Remember 50 is the new 40 so you are still a youngin'.

snakeriverwalton said...

happy birthday Kenny. You are the 50 I aspire to.