Sunday, May 25, 2008
But I'm The Mom ...
Just because FOS and FYS are grown up men does that mean they don't have to listen to a thing I say anymore? NO - it does not mean that! It means that they should listen to all my advice and directions and follow everything to the letter. I AM THE MOM! Evidently they don't see things my way because in the last month both of those hot dogs have brought home motorcycles. As if I don't have enough to worry about. How many times have I said NO over the years to motorcycles? How many times have they listened before? What went wrong this time? (Does the fact that they are 26 and 24 have anything to do with it?) What's a mother to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Could you snip a few wires or hide the keys?
Recently I've decided that no one ever listens to me- maybe you could have them come hang out in rehab for a couple of days.
I'm sure not looking forward to the day my kids get their licenses. I freak out just watching them ride skate boards and scooters.
Post a Comment