FOS bought a new truck a month or so ago. Of course, we can't just have a nice new truck - we have to LIFT it. He has been asking me why I don't take it for a test drive. Okay, I think. What the heck? Why not?
I would love to see a picture of you actually driving this beast. I am laughing as I imagine this whole set up of you and whoever was taking the pictures...you and your family crack me up.
I am a wife to a wonderful man and mother to two big "boys". My life is great and I am very blessed!
Since my family would prefer not to be named in my blog (hopefully just to protect privacy and not because there are warrants out for their arrest), I will refer to them as MOMD (Man of My Dreams), FOS (Favorite Oldest Son), and FYS (Favorite Youngest Son). Hope this isn't too confusing (for me).
3 comments:
hahahahahahahaha. I wonder why you don't just wear some stilts to climb in the monster.
Oh my gosh, Susan. You crack me up. Did you ever get all the way in???
I would love to see a picture of you actually driving this beast. I am laughing as I imagine this whole set up of you and whoever was taking the pictures...you and your family crack me up.
Post a Comment