On June 5th, my nephew graduated from Hunter High School (good job Justin!). After the graduation ceremony, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law took the whole family to dinner. The took us to a restaurant called the Mikado. I'm sure many of my more worldly readers have experienced the Mikado (in the Cottonwood area, not downtown) but this was our first time. It has become an addiction for our family. The boys love sushi and that's what they order, and MOMD and I just love food, so we order everything else. The thing about Mikado is that it's all about the presentation. All three of the dishes below are appetizers, and look how beautiful they look. It makes you feel like royalty to eat creations like this. And everything is yummers! Tonight was our third night going to Mikado since June 5. (See what I mean about an addiction?) If you have the chance, try it!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those lettuce wraps look so yummy. Maybe we should all go there for a girls night!
Your are so fancy!! I did laugh that you were taking pictures of food....did you do this at the restaurant? You are growing...who cares what others might think!!! I want to be like you!!!
OMG I love this place - anytime we will go. Seriously, I can eat here every week. Your secret addiction...welcome to the club.
Post a Comment