Anyway - last week I had not one, but two, house guests. Minnie and Aurora (Princess Aurora to be precise) came and stayed with my family. It was quite pleasant. I wasn't worried about what to feed them or how to entertain them. Princess Aurora did not even ask for special royal treatment. They were the perfect guests! They are welcome back anytime. The only problem was that they really enjoyed my bed, which didn't bother me in the least, but MOMD had nowhere to sleep! Aurora enjoyed sleeping with her head on MOMD's pillow and Minnie preferred the bottom of the bed UNDER all the covers. (Aurora is the white and black guest and Minnie is the smaller black guest.) Did I also mention that they brought their OWN beds and at their houses they sleep in THEIR beds?
This is how Minnie even takes her naps. She covered herself up with my sweater.
Hooray for house guests!



2 comments:
I love the one with him sleeping under your sweater. These are the kind of house guests I could handle.
..if I grow fur and do not make a sound and lay on the couch and pretend I am actually not there...Can I stay at your house?
Post a Comment