Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged ...

Thank goodness for Adrian. She's the one who tagged me and FORCED me to blog again. I have been so lazy lately. Here goes:

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband
* He takes such good care of me.
* He makes me laugh (even when I don't want to).
* His flat top/crew cut haircut.
* He is my soul mate. (I know some of you may not believe in that stuff, BUT I DO!)

4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once
* Grease
* The African Queen (Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn for all you youngsters)
* Any Doris Day/Rock Hudson movie but especially Pillow Talk
* The Parent Trap (I love the original but will watch L. Lohan because she was nice then)

4 TV Shows That I Watch
* The Amazing Race
* The Office
* House Hunters
* Survivor

4 Places I've Been
* Germany
* Switzerland
* Belgium
* New York
(I don't remember ANY of these places as I was a baby when I visited them all. My grandma told me that I was the star of the Belgium World's Fair and since my grandma never lied, I tend to believe her.) :)

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
* Scrapper best friends
* Taylor
* Daily Wow, Rev Run's Words of Wisdom, RealAge - I subscribe to a bunch of daily thoughts ...
* Work people (not as fun as the above emailers)

4 Favorite Foods
* Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
* Mashed potatoes and gravy
* Roast beef
* Enchiladas
(Now you know how I keep my girlish figure)

4 Places I'd Like To Visit
* Switzerland
* Hawaii
* New Zealand
* Prince Edward Island (because of Anne of Green Gables)

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To Next Year
* Spring (winter is hard for me)
* A new backyard
* Walking in Tooele's 5K (maybe) - I told my cousin's daughter that I would do it with her but I haven't started training yet ...
* Working around the house and trying to get it into shape - we've lived here since 1979 and one of our rooms (my bedroom) has NEVER been repainted! Can you imagine the squalor? I can't believe I just admitted that in print.

4 People I Tag
* Cathy Zielske
* Oprah Winfrey
* Lisa Bearnson
* Sarah Palin
(Just kidding - I don't even know those people!)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Okay...the people you tagged was the best part. Laughed out loud. You are a goof. Cant wait till the end of the month!!

snakeriverwalton said...

I read the African Queen. It's a great book too. I hope Sarah Palin reples!