Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm thankful for today:

1. That today is THURSDAY. I have had a crummy week ... the kind you need a hug for when you get home from work (and not from just your family but from complete strangers in the grocery store). I'm off work tomorrow and Monday too, so I'll have time to heal. :)
2. My family - We're all off for the long weekend.
3. Diggers/backhoes/tractors - I'm not sure what they're called but we are renting one for our backyard tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully we'll get some dirty work done!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week...just think, only a few more weeks until some real good girl bonding time!!

Gail said...

Here's a big (((((((hug)))))))) for you. I can't wait to see what you do to the yard...yes, that means we are going to come and see it! Enjoy the long weekend.