Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm a total copy cat.  Sweet Adrian has come up with an inspired idea.  It's called "Thankful Thursdays".   I am going to copy her and list things I am thankful for on Thursdays.  Isn't she smart?

Since I have been attending Education Week at BYU this week my list will reflect that.  I am thankful for:

1.  Teachers - Some people can make an idea come to life and make it so clear.  What an amazing talent!  How do they do it?
2.  The ability to learn - I may not learn quickly or retain much information, but it sparks a flame in me that encourages further study.
3.  Sleep - I love to sleep!  Is that wrong?

2 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

where have you been? I've missed reading your stuff. I am thankful for sleep too!

Adrian said...

I loooove sleep too. And, I want to start going to Education week...so I want to be just like you now!