Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm taking a bunch of crap from the boys in my house over this whole blog thing. FYS hurt my feelings when he saw it and said it was just "My Space for old ladies". I hope you all take issue with that. I haven't spoken to him in days - j/k. FOS laughs every time I labor over adding something, telling me there has to be an easier way (and I'm sure he is correct).



On a totally different subject ...

I had both my boys call me on April Fools Day and remind me of a special trick I played on them many years ago. It all began with MOMD, FOS, and FYS driving to the baby sitter before work/school one morning. The boys were probably about 5 and 7. All of a sudden I remembered it was April 1st! I said, "Oh my heck - we are running late. Maybe you guys (meaning the boys) could ride the bus to the sitters house." I went on to say how it wouldn't be a big deal, we would give them money for the bus, they would know where to get off, etc. when MOMD pointed out that both boys were in the backseat CRYING!!! I'm telling you, I felt so bad that I made them cry, but they sure didn't believe me because I was LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY!!!! Gosh, it's been almost 20 years -- you'd think those psychological scars would heal by now.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I think you should change your code names to LFOS, and LFYS. (Least favorite older and younger son!)

snakeriverwalton said...

I agree with Adrian. pooh on them, and besides we like being boring old ladies!