Sunday, March 30, 2008


We are so excited to have our new garage. Every time it snows we are so happy (and so are our cars)! The MOMD is giddy with excitement that the weather is warming up so he can finish the inside. He thinks it's going to be his private clubhouse for carving. (Does that mean I get a new scrapbook/craft room?)

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Oh my gosh...I cannot believe how giddy with excitement I am that you are blogging!! I love your sense of humor, and I love your testosterone filled life!! That garage is amazing. I think you will enjoy blogging. Just remember it is for you...it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Bring on the posts!

snakeriverwalton said...

I think your garage might be bigger than my house. Can I get a craftroom in there too?

Gail said...

Sue-z-q, I am so excited that you are bloggin'. I am trying to get inspired to do it and you may just be the key that unlocks the blogger deep within my loins. Love ya - Gail

Ashley Baird said...

Holy crap, the queen has decided to become one of the nerds who spends all of their time blogging!!! I am so darn excited to keep tabs on you...and Kenny, I just love ya man. I wish I could get Chad to pose like you. I'm sure your household is never a bore. Welcome to the blogging world Susie-Q!!!