Sunday, March 30, 2008

Okay - so here goes ... my attempt at blogging. It has only taken me 897 hours (no exaggeration) to "create" this blog and it's really nothing fancy (as you can see). I am succumbing to peer pressure and following my friends into the world of blogs. I need a place (or so I think) to jot down all my insightful, profound thoughts. Whatever!

I'm not good at keeping a journal - the journal I have now is the same one from when I was dating the Man of My Dreams. It has sporadic entries ... stories of our wedding day, the birth of Favorite Oldest Son, and the birth of Favorite Youngest Son. The saddest part of this journal is that there are no experiences filling in the years between or since. I'm hoping this will be my journal.

If you are reading this, please remember that my intentions are good even if my journaling is poor.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Sorry for all the comments, but I wanted to mention how darling your layout is...so cute!!! It looks like you spent 897 hours on it girl!

snakeriverwalton said...

I am so excited to get a glimpse into your life through bloggin. My friend's husband calls it "mommyporn" and i have to agree, b/c I'm totally addicted and I know you will be too!